The Sustainable Road Transport Show is delighted to launch our call for papers to take part in the 2024 conference programme at this year’s event.
Taking place between 15-16 May at Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre, the Sustainable Road Transport Show is the UK’s dedicated exhibition and conference for solving commercial and passenger fleet decarbonisation.
The Sustainable Road Transport Show provides a platform to network and collaborate with road transport decarbonisation solution providers, Government and global leaders from transport, energy, finance and technology to explore best practice, the latest innovations and accelerate the transformation to net zero.
Speaker opportunities are available across two show floor theatres – the Main Stage and Exhibitor Spotlight Theatre.
The Main Stage will host thought leadership on the latest, key commercial and passenger fleet decarbonisation topics, challenges and solutions.
The Exhibitor Spotlight Theatre is a dedicated platform for exhibiting companies to pitch their latest commercial and passenger fleet decarbonisation innovations and partnership opportunities.
These sessions give participating organisations and individuals a platform to share their cutting-edge innovations, latest developments and be part of thought-provoking panel discussions covering the sector’s major decarbonisation topics and trends.
Our key themes for 2024 include:
• Net zero: commercial & passenger fleet decarbonisation
• EV charging solutions, infrastructure & energy
• OEM innovation
• Future roads, cities, and transport
• Fleet efficiency through technology
• Financing the transition
• Sustainable alternative fuels
The conference sessions will give potential speakers the opportunity to reach an expected audience of 3,000 key decision makers and stakeholders from UK based commercial and passenger vehicle fleet operators and Government.
• Sessions on the Main Stage will run Wednesday 15 – Thursday 16 May, with each one lasting between 20 – 45 mins (depending on session format – keynote, panel, fireside chat etc.)
• Sessions on the Exhibitor Spotlight Theatre will run Wednesday 15 – Thursday 16 May, with each one lasting approx. 15 minutes.
• You may submit multiple submissions for consideration.
• Please do not provide website links as part of your submission.
• We would like to secure C-suite level speakers on the Main Stage, where possible – please take this into consideration when preparing your submission.
• Please note the Exhibitor Spotlight Theatre is an exclusive, paid opportunity for exhibitors costing £500+VAT. This includes 2 x 15-minute speaking opportunities (day 1 and day 2). If you are not already exhibiting, you can find out more about exhibitor opportunities or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Successful submissions will offer the audience unique and thought-provoking perspectives, industry insight and newsworthy analysis.
• All submissions will be reviewed, and applications informed by w/c Monday 19 February 2024.
• If you have any queries on this call for papers or your submission, please contact email@example.com.
Free visitor registration is now open for the Sustainable Road Transport Show.