The Organiser (“Organiser”) is Farnborough International Limited of ShowCentre, ETPS Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6FD registered in England and Wales under Company Number: 1765250. VAT Registration No: 991 2734 95.
The registree of this ticket (“ticketholder”) will be granted entry to the Sustainable Road Transport Show 2024 at Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre on the following terms:
1. Following booking, the ticketholder will be sent their tickets via the e-mail provided. This is the ticket and must be printed and provided to gain access to the Sustainable Road Transport Show.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to ask for photo ID prior to entrance to the Sustainable Road Transport Show.
3. Tickets have no resale value and cannot be transferred, resold, exchanged or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever without the consent of the Organiser.
4. Tickets are valid for the Sustainable Road Transport Show in 2024 only and any unused tickets cannot be exchanged
5. At the Organiser’s discretion Sustainable Road Transport Show, or any part of it, may be cancelled and/or rescheduled without notice to the ticketholder for any event which is beyond the Organiser’s control. In these circumstances, the Organiser shall have no liability whatsoever to the ticketholder.
6. The Organiser may have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of persons attending the Sustainable Road Transport Show.
7. The Organiser may confiscate and dispose of any items which they will regard as dangerous or hazardous, including but not limited to firearms, weapons, knives, flares, fireworks or drones.
8. No animals, except for assistance dogs will be admitted to the Sustainable Road Transport Show.
9. The Organiser will take photographs and video recordings of attendees during the Sustainable Road Transport Show and may use these images for marketing purposes. If you do not wish your photo to be taken and or for these to be used by the Organiser please speak to a member of the Organiser’s team on the day.
10. The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private domestic purposes only. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited. As a condition of entry to the Sustainable Road Transport Show you assign to the Organiser (by way of a present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs or recordings you make at the Sustainable Road Transport Show.
11. Organiser shall be under no liability whatsoever to the holder or any other person for any direct or indirect loss or damage (other than death or personal injury caused by the Organiser’s negligence) sustained by the ticketholder whilst attending the Sustainable Road Transport Show.
12. No unauthorised trading is permitted within the Sustainable Road Transport Show venue or any official car parking facility.
13. If the ticketholder is in breach of any of these terms and conditions, the Organiser may refuse the ticketholder entry or remove them from the Sustainable Road Transport Show. The Organiser may also remove persons from the premises where it is in their opinion necessary for public safety. No admission or re-admission is permitted after the removal.